NUDURA is committed to providing the highest level of training, ensuring you get the knowledge you need to get the job done with efficiency and confidence.
The ICF Training Program covers the use of NUDURA's Integrated Building Technology and the basic installation procedures used in the construction field for concrete homes and commercial structures.
The ICF Training Program is $150.00 plus applicable taxes. The course will start at 8:00 am and end at 5:00 pm. Continental Breakfast, Lunch and a variety of non-alcoholic beverages will be available.
All participates will receive a NUDURA Installation Manual, Student Workbook, Basic Installation DVD, Ball Cap, Sharpie writing marker.
Topics that will be discussed during the ICF Training Program are as follows:
- Introduction to the NUDURA Integrated Building Technology system.
- Tools and materials
- Footings and slabs and wall layout
- First Course Placement
- Reinforcing Steel Placement
- Installation of door and window bucks
- Lintel design, proper use of the reinforcing tables
- Wall alignment and scaffolding system
- Service penetrations
- Concrete specifications, placement and consolidation
- Safety Requirements
- Special Applications
- Damproofing/Waterproofing Installation
- Mechanical installations
- Air/Vapour barrier requirements
- Interior finishes
- Exterior finishes
This ICF Program will consist of a PowerPoint presentation, open discussion, and hands-on demonstrations. All participates will need to arrive 15 minutes before the course commences and will need to bring a pen for taking notes.
View our course schedule: