NUDURA makes the design process with the NUDURA icf System as easy and efficient as possible. NUDURA offers a variety of design resource tools for its icf system. The BIM Library and our Design Specification Manual offers architects, engineers and design professionals a solid foundation to start from when designing and specifying the NUDURA ICF System. Now fully accessible online, getting the information you need is at your fingertips. The NUDURA BIM Library includes the following:
With the NUDURA® BIM Library, you will be able to create 3D models of buildings and its components that will provide a better visualization and adaptation of the finished product design with the NUDURA icf System.
- A defined wall type for ALL five of the NUDURA icf system concrete core thicknesses of forms catalogued both as unfinished or with all common exterior and interior finishes pre-applied.
- Full icf system 'Type Parameters' giving the user quick and precise information about each specific wall type including hyperlinks to all NUDURA Brochures, Code Approvals Testing Reports and much more.
- Repeating NUDURA web profiles and form stack overlays for Cross Section detail production for all five concrete core thicknesses of forms.
- Full BIM Object Models of each NUDURA icf system form unit for visual spatial reference. Enables real time calculation of form dimensions and form wall areas.
- Imperial or Metric Defaults Options for Importing to Existing Projects or Creation of New Projects from base template.
The NUDURA Design Specification Manual provides a step by step building approach that allows you to:
- Quickly and optimally adapt your building design to work with the NUDURA icf System and details our contribution to LEED
- Have access to over 400+ system details.
- Receive updates and revisions to details through a registration program, keeping you up to date with any changes or additions made to the icf system library.
- Have access to industry leading technical support from NUDURA and one of our Authorized Distributors.