Installing the NUDURA Insulating Concrete Form - ICF system significantly reduces labor and transportation costs on typical installations. NUDURA® insulating concrete forms -icfs are easily handled, stored, and installed.
- With the NUDURA 6-in-1 one building step, we help cut substantial time from the construction schedule.
- Structures built with NUDURA can be built up to 25% - 50% faster and can reduce mechanical requirements by up to 75%.
- With NUDURA insulating concrete form products heavy equipment is not required to move forms around the job site which can result in less on-site injuries.
The NUDURA Insulating Concrete Form - ICF line Forms offer innovation that is exclusive to NUDURA Insulating Concrete Forms, which allow builders, the ability to install NUDURA structures with greater efficiency.
- DURAFOLD Technology™ Our Patented Hinged Web allows NUDURA Insulating Concrete Forms - ICF Products to be shipped flat, allowing for 40% more product on a truck compared to other ICF Form products.
- DURAMAX Technology™ NUDURA® Standard Forms offer DURAMAX Technology TM the largest standard Insulating Concrete Forms - ICF in the industry measuring 8 feet X 18 inches, allowing the placement of 12 square feet of wall area in one building step. Building with DURAMAX Technology TM results in faster installation times, less waste and a reduced amount of seams compared to other Insulated Concrete Forms.
- DURALOK Technology™ Our patented Fastening Strip securely locks forms into place with a patented reversible triple tooth interlock eliminating float and compression and the need to wire forms. The DURALOK TechnologyTM has embedded web/fastening strips that run the full 18-inch height of each and every web, ensuring the icf forms do not compress during concrete placement and provide an industry leading continuous fastening strip for finish materials
- 4-WAY REVERSIBLE System The patented foam interlock allows the form to be 4 way reversible, almost eliminating waste. Eliminates left and right corners which allow NUDURA insulating concrete forms – icf to be used in twice as many scenarios as no reversible forms.