NUDURA insulated Concrete Forms UK have been used for projects in Ireland, England and Scotland and have provided builders with an proven alternative to traditional building methods found throughout the UK and Ireland.
NUDURA is dedicated to expanding our Insulated Concrete Form UK products, through our distributors in the UK and Ireland to ensure customers have reps and technical support contacts they can speak with at anytime to help them through the building process with NUDURA.
NUDURA provides a unique advantage over other insulated Concrete Form UK manufacturers. NUDURA provides the most diverse selection of Forms on the Market, all of which our distributors in the UK and Ireland stock. NUDURA carries a standard line of forms to meet any building requirement, and can except a variety of finishes such as stone, render or traditional brick.
NUDURA Insulated Concrete Forms UK Can provide the following Benefits:
- Lower Running costs - NUDURA can offer u-values as low as .11 with our innovative U-Value Plus inserts
- Good Acoustic Performance - Due to the density and thickness of the concrete cores within the ICFs, excellent acoustic insulation is provided, well below the current Building Regulations Part E.
- Healthy Indoor Environment - An ICF structure will have minimal air leakage as it is a monolithic structure. North American experience demonstrates that occupants with allergies and chest complaints have minimal difficulties caused by dust, pollen etc, within the property than competitive house building systems.
- Fire Resistance - NUDURA provides a 4 hour fire protection rating which is in excess of normal requirements. NUDURA is manufactured containing a fire retarded, which means NUDURA does not support a flame.
- Comfort – NUDURA homes and commercial structures provide warmth for its occupants, allowing outside moisture not to penetrate the thermal mass of the structure.
NUDURA Insulated Concrete Forms UK is a proud member of the UKGBC.
For more information on Insulated Concrete Forms UK you can contact us or our Representative in the UK.