NUDURA RetroFit Insulation Technology is an easy–to-use insulation solution for Basement Wall Insulation or insulating interior or exterior block walls. Installation is fast and effortless, compared to conventional multi-step finishing methods; NUDURA RetroFit Insulation Technology can provide basement wall insulation while creating fastening points in one simple step.
Simply attach NUDURA’s standard 4’ x 8’ (1.2 m x 2.4 m) sheets. Basement Wall Insulation is easy using the embedded fastening strip and a concrete screw. NUDURA RetroFit Insulation Technology panels fit seamlessly together with a shiplap system, electrical installation is easily completed, and drywall or Gypsum Board is attached using the 2 ½” (64 mm) fastening strip located on 16” (400 mm) centers providing basement wall insulation that is ready to be finished.
When installed for basement wall insulation, NUDURA RetroFit Insulation Technology provides insulation performance ratings up to R-14, resulting in greater energy efficiency and comfort to any home or commercial structure.
The combination of rising energy requirements and fuel costs means that we need to make the most of building technology for basement wall insulation in homes and commercial structures. NUDURA RetroFit Insulation Technology for basement wall insulation is an ideal energy efficient solution that reduces energy consumption, provides additional comfort and increases energy savings in one easy step.
RetroFit Product highlights - Basement Wall Insulation
- Available in 4’ x 8’ (1.2 m x 2.4 m) sheets and thicknesses of 2 ⅝” (67 mm) and 3½” (89 mm)
- Made of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) making it lightweight and easy to cut basement wall insulation solution
- Simple to install with embedded 2 ½” (64 mm) fastening strip located on 16” (400 mm) centers
- Panels easily fit together for basement wall insulation with a shiplap system to eliminate thermal bridging
- Basement wall insulation for interior, exterior block walls