Our Tremco Construction Products Group collection of companies (Tremco Commercial Sealants & Waterproofing, Tremco Roofing & Building Maintenance, WTI and WTC, Dryvit, Nudura and Willseal) continue to follow federal, state and local guidelines regarding COVID-19 to maintain a safe and productive environment for our employees. We remain committed to staying connected to one another and to you. Precautions that remain in effect:
Please continue to reach out with questions by email and phone during normal business hours.
Tremco Construction Products Group
NUDURA – The leader of Manufactured Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF), the simple path to a better built environment, is currently looking for an experienced, motivated, and determined individual. If you want to affect change in the way our world is built, then come join our team as a Regional Sales Representative.
• Builds and cultivates prospective relationships by initiating and conducting follow-up communications to create awareness and provide additional product/service information with new and existing prospects and clients, developing and managing a pipeline for new business and consistently setting qualified meetings
• Research and qualify potential distributors (as set out in NUDURA’s guidelines)
• Present Corporate sales presentations
• Attend and assist in the coordination/set-up of trade shows as required by NUDURA
• Develop architectural interest in NUDURA through field presentations
• Contact key decision makers and generate interest with commercial developers and contractors
• Works with Director of Sales to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet revenue goals.
• Works directly with channel partners to understand their needs for support of the sales cycle: setting daily, weekly and monthly targets and exceeding them.
• Builds quick rapport, works seamlessly with internal and external customers
• Attends meetings and prepares content when needed.
• Aggressively prospects, researches and develops leads using a variety of sources.
• Maintains sales database, by managing data for new and prospective clients in Microsoft Dynamics; ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached.
• Manage sales tracking tools and reports on key sales strategies, campaigns, trends, markets, etc.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND EDUCATION:
• At least 5 years’ experience in sales within the construction industry
• At least 5 years on-site construction experience
• At least 5 years’ experience with ICF
• University Degree or College Diploma in the areas of Business Administration, Management or Leadership
• NUDURA Certified Installer
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, CRM and other related software applications.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• This job operates in a home office and frequently from a personal automobile. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
• At times this will be a sedentary role working in front of a computer or at a desk; however, approximately 50% of the time this position will require active travel to appointments and meetings. This combination of tasks will require the employee to sit for long periods of time, communicate verbally, listen effectively and use finger dexterity to operate office equipment, maintain a current and valid driver’s license and state mandated automobile insurance.
• This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8: a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Must be able to travel 40%-60% of the time.
We thank you for your interest in our position! Only those applicants that respond to our pre-qualifying questions and who are selected for interviews will be contacted
If you are interested in joining the NUDURA team, the industry leader in ICF manufacturing and distribution, please forward your resume to:
Subject: Regional Sales Representative WY
We’re committed to supporting homeowners and design professionals who are interested in or use our products. We’re always happy to help and provide more information.