Our Tremco Construction Products Group collection of companies (Tremco Commercial Sealants & Waterproofing, Tremco Roofing & Building Maintenance, WTI and WTC, Dryvit, Nudura and Willseal) continue to follow federal, state and local guidelines regarding COVID-19 to maintain a safe and productive environment for our employees. We remain committed to staying connected to one another and to you. Precautions that remain in effect:
Please continue to reach out with questions by email and phone during normal business hours.
Tremco Construction Products Group
NUDURA – The leader of Manufactured Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF), the simple path to a better built environment, is currently looking for an experienced, motivated, and determined individual. If you want to affect change in the way our world is built, then come join our team as a Maintenance Technician.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Perform routine, preventative and emergency maintenance checks to keep equipment, systems, spaces, structures and infrastructure in proper operating condition.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Perform standard work in a safe manner by following all written and verbally communicated safety rules and procedures.
· Inspect and repair plant equipment, including but not limited to mechanical, welding, carpentry, electrical, instrumentation and controls to minimize downtime.
· Assist in identifying and procuring outside contractors to support plant maintenance programs.
· Find and recommend the purchase of critical spare parts for inventory.
· Document accurate maintenance activity records.
· Clean and maintain assigned area and tools to ensure proper functionality.
· Cross-train on other production functions to provide assistance as business need dictates.
· Participate in the continuous improvement process, to include reporting environmental/ health and safety hazards and/or making recommendations for improving equipment inefficiencies.
We thank you for your interest in our position! Only those applicants that respond to our pre-qualifying questions and who are selected for interviews will be contacted
If you are interested in joining the Nudura team, the industry leader in ICF manufacturing and distribution, please forward your resume to:
Subject: Maintenance Technician
We’re committed to supporting homeowners and design professionals who are interested in or use our products. We’re always happy to help and provide more information.