Nudura Open Positions
Technical Sales Representative - North East
ME, VT, NH, MA, RI, CT, NY, PA, NJ, DE
NUDURA – The leader of Manufactured Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF), the simple path to a better built environment, is currently looking for an experienced, motivated, and determined individual. If you want to affect change in the way our world is built, then come join our team as a Technical Sales Representative.
SUMMARY OF MAIN DUTIES:
Achieving growth; educating and providing support of NUDURA’s distributor network; designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence of the NUDURA Specialty Product Line in the ICF competitive market.
- Builds and cultivates prospective relationships by initiating and conducting follow-up communications to create awareness and provide additional product/service information with new and existing prospects and clients, developing and managing a pipeline for new business and consistently setting qualified meetings
- Researches and qualifies potential distributors (as set out in NUDURA’s guidelines)
- Presents Corporate sales presentations
- Attends and assists in the coordination/set-up of trade shows as required by NUDURA
- Develops architectural interest in NUDURA through field presentations
- Contacts key decision makers and generate interest with commercial developers/contractors
- Works with Director of Sales to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet revenue goals.
- Works directly with channel partners to understand their needs for support of the sales cycle: setting daily, weekly and monthly targets and exceeding them.
- Builds quick rapport, works seamlessly with internal and external customers
- Attends meetings and prepares content when needed.
- Aggressively prospects, researches and develops leads using a variety of sources.
- Maintains sales database, by managing data for new and prospective clients in Microsoft Dynamics; ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached.
- Manages sales tracking tools and reports on key sales strategies, campaigns, trends, markets, etc.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND EDUCATION
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales within the construction industry
- At least 5 years on-site construction experience
- At least 5 years’ experience with ICF
- University Degree/ College Diploma in the areas of Business Administration, Management or Leadership
- NUDURA Certified Installer
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, CRM and other related software applications.
PROFESSIONAL AND LEGAL STANDARDS
- Models the values and expectations of 168 - integrity, responsible entrepreneurship, commitment and moral courage.
- Demonstrates accepted ethical and professional business behavior.
- Completes and maintains all required training. Reports suspected violations including those of a business associate.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- This job operates in a home office and frequently from a personal automobile. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones.
- At times this will be a sedentary role working in front of a computer or at a desk; however, approximately 50% of the time this position will require active travel to appointments and meetings. This combination of tasks will require the employee to sit for long periods of time, communicate verbally, listen effectively and use finger dexterity to operate office equipment, maintain a current and valid driver’s license and state mandated automobile insurance.
- This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8: a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Must be able to travel 40%-60% of the time.
We thank you for your interest in our position! Only those applicants that respond to our pre-qualifying questions and who are selected for interviews will be contacted