Are you looking to estimate an upcoming job? Click below to access the Nudura Estimator.
To access the User Guide for instructions on how to use the estimator, see below.
1. Enter the Order information including;
- Order Date
- Quote name or number
- Brief description of the project
The Company Name and Contact Name will automatically be entered. The Order Number will be automatically generated upon completion of the estimate.
2. Select whether pricing for Product Delivery, Labour, or Concrete will be included in the estimate
3. Select whether the units for Form Unit/Block (form thickness, wall lengths, wall heights, etc...),
Concrete and Rebar are to be calculated in either Imperial or Metric measurements
4. Click Next
5. Add Level popup box will appear
6. Select the Level Type from the drop-down list
7. Enter a Level Description or Name (if required)
8. Click Continue
1. Select the Form Unit size
2. Select the Condition at Base of Level;
- Footing/Slab at Base
- Continuation from ICF Wall Below (Same Core)
3. Select the Conditions at the Top of Level;
- Roof at Top/Top of Wall
- ICF Wall Continues Above (Same Core)
- Select Yes (Y) or No (N) to use an Unassembled Panel at the floor connection
4. Enter the Length/Perimeter of the Wall and the Height of the Wall. The program will automatically
calculate the Number of Courses, the Projecting Height Above, the Projecting Height Below, and the
Amount Below Grade
5. Enter the Siding to Grade. This is the distance from the grade line top the bottom/start of the Exterior Finish on the building. This dimension is used to calculate the amount of Parging and Mesh that will
be required for this building
6. Enter the number of inside and outside 90° and 45° corners
7. Select Yes (Y) or No (N) to the additional Level options on the right side of the Level Details Box. If
Yes (Y) is selected, the corresponding box will be highlighted and allow information to be entered
8. Once all of the fields on the Level Summary page are completed, click the Calculate button to calculate the form totals for the specific level. Form totals by Level can be viewed by clicking the ‘Calculated Values’ expansion menu.
9. Click Save
10. The Add-Ons Tab will allow additional product to be added to each level as may be required
11. To add another Level to the estimate, click the Next button and the Add Level popup box will
12. Follow the steps above to complete the remaining levels on the project
13. Once all Level have been entered in the estimate, click Done
1. Select Y and click the Wall Openings Box
2. In the Wall Openings popup box, select the Opening Type, as well as the Scale (ft, in or m, mm)
3. Enter the Width and Height, as well as the Quantity of that sized opening on that specific level
4. Click Add.
5. The opening size and quantity will be added to the list. Different opening types, sizes, and quantities
can be added by following steps 2-4
6. To remove an opening, select the opening size from the list and enter the quantity of that sized opening to be removed
7. Click remove
8. Click Save when complete
Note: The program will automatically calculate the information on the left side of the popup box and remove 75% of the total area of openings, allowing for waste.
1. Select Y and click the Reinforcement Box
2. In the Reinforcement popup box, select the size and reinforcement bar spacing for both horizontal and vertical reinforcement. If the exact spacing is not shown, select the closest spacing to give the most accurate estimate for reinforcement as possible
3. Select whether the reinforcement will be a Single Matt or Double Matt for both the horizontal and
4. Click Ok
1. Select Y and click the Brick Ledge Box
2. In the Brick Ledge popup box, enter the length of Brick Ledge required for the building
3. If Brick Ledge Extensions will be required on the project for locations where it does not allow for
standard Brick Ledge Forms to be used (I.E sloping brick, coursing does not match required brick
locations, etc...) enter the length of Brick Ledge Extension required
4. Select whether the Brick Ledge stirrups will be Pre-Bent or Bent on-site. If Bent on-site is selected,
the required length of additional reinforcement will be automatically added to the total length of reinforcement for the project
5. Selected how the Brick Ledge corners will be calculated for both 90° and 45° corners. If no there are no corners affected by the Brick Ledge, leave both options empty
- Miter Standard Brick Ledge Forms- This option will remove the required number of standard
corner forms, as well as add the additional Standard Brick Ledge form length required to construct the corners
- Use Standard Corner and Add Brick Ledge extension - This option will remove the required length of Standard Brick Ledge forms taken up by the Standard Corner forms, as well as calculate the total number of Brick Ledge Extensions required
6. Enter the number of Inside and Outside 90° and 45° corner forms where the brick ledge will be
7. Click Ok
1. Select Y and click the T-Walls Box
2. In the T-Walls popup box, enter the number of T-Connections on the level
3. Enter the number of courses of T forms required
4. Click Ok
1. Select Y and click the Gable End Box
2. In the Gable Ends popup box, enter the height of the Gable
3. Enter the width of the Gable
4. Click Ok
1. Select Y and click the Radius Box
2. In the Radius popup box, enter the outside dimension of the radius
3. Enter the O/A (Overall) Form Thickness
4. Enter the Inside dimension of the radius
5. Enter the Number of course of Radius required
6. Enter the Degree of Rotation of the Radius
7. Click Ok
Note: The outside dimension of the radius, the overall form Thickness, and the inside dimension of the radius need to be entered in either inch (Imperial) or mm (Metric).
Height Adjustment Choices
If the wall height entered does not match exact Nudura coursing heights, the Height Adjustment Choices popup box will appear. This popup box will allow the height of the wall to be raised or lowered to an ideal dimension or left at the height entered. The selection made in the Height Adjustment Choices box will affect the product quantities for that specific level. The ideal choice for the wall height input will be Bold in the list.
Maintain Wall Height
Maintain Wall Height selections will allow the height of the wall to remain at the specific height entered, as well as give options on which NUDURA forms to use to reach the specified height.
Raise Wall Height
Raise Wall Height selection will allow the height of the wall to be raised to meet an exact form course height. This selection will automatically change the height of the wall on the specific level page, as well as adjust total form quantities as required.
Lower Wall Height
Lower Wall Height selection will allow the height of the wall to be lowered to meet an exact form course height. This selection will automatically change the height of the wall on the specific level page, as well as adjust total form quantities as required.
The Additional Products page calculates the Floor Technology, Hydrofoam, Insulation Technology, and Ceiling Technology. This page will only appear once you complete the level pages. Click Next once the required information is input or if additional products are not required.
1. Select the checkbox beside Use Floor Technology
2. Select the required Floor Technology panel thickness to be used
3. Select the required EPS Foam Density for the Floor Technology
4. Enter the Floor Area to be covered with Floor Technology
5. Click Save
1. Select the checkbox beside Use HYDROFOAM®
2. Select the HYDROFOAM® panel thickness required
3. Enter the Floor Area to be covered with HYDROFOAM®
4. Click Save
1. Select the checkbox beside Use Insulation Technology
2. Enter the required area to be covered with Insulation Technology
3. Enter the number of layers of Insulation Technology to be used
4. Select the Fastening Strip Material required
5. Select the Insulation Technology panel thickness required
6. Wood Screws are automatically calculated. Select the checkbox beside Use Concrete Screws, to
calculated Concrete Screws instead of Wood Screws
7. Click Save
1. Selected the checkbox beside Use Ceiling Technology
2. Select the Ceiling Technology panel thickness required
3. Enter the required area to be covered with Ceiling Technology
4. Click Save
The Alignment System page calculates the required alignment system for the project. If additional product is required over what is calculated, use the Add-ons button Click Next once the required information is input or if the alignment system is not required.
1. If Alignment System is required for the project, select the checkbox under include
2. If the Alignment System will be rented for the project, check the box under rent and input the
required number of rental days
3. If the Tall Wall Adapter System is needed for the project, check the box under include
4. If the Tall Wall System will be rented for the project, check the box under rent and input the required number of rental days.
5. Click Save
The Additional Accessories page calculates the required quantities for items such as Waterproof Membrane, Easy Buck, Vertical Joint Clips, etc... Click Next once the necessary information is input, or additional accessories are not required.
1. On the Additional Accessories page, to include a specific accessory item on the estimate, select
the checkbox beside the item
2. Waterproof Membrane, Easy Buck, and Vertical Joint Clips will automatically be calculated. If
additional quantities of these three items are required, click the Add-ons button and input the
3. If Brick Ties and Hex Head screws are required, select the checkbox beside each and input the
4. If the Rebar Bender/Cutter is required on the project, select the Include checkbox, and if the
Bender/Cutter will be rented, select the Rent checkbox.
5. Input the number of rental days required as well as the number of Bender/Cutters required for the Project
6. Click Save
The One Series page calculates the required form quantities for the One Series System. If additional product is required over what is calculated, use the Add-ons button. Click Next or Proceed to summary once the required information is input or One Series is not required.
1. On the One Series page, select the checkbox beside Use One Series Form
2. Enter the required length of One Series Wall on the project
3. Enter the Height of the One Series Wall
4. Select the Core Width Insert Web required
5. Enter the number of Outside and Inside 90° corners
6. If a One Series Jig is required on the project, select the checkbox beside Require Jig
7. Click Save
Note: The Core Width selected in step 4 is the size of the insert web that will be used. The overall concrete wall thickness will be the Core Width selected plus 2-5/8” (66mm).
The Summary page is where all the product totals, as well as any extra information input on the previous page, are accumulated. The estimate can be saved as a PDF to your computer. Once the estimate is complete, click the Done button.
Nous nous engageons à soutenir les propriétaires de maisons et les professionnels du design qui sont intéressés ou utilisent nos produits. Nous sommes toujours heureux de vous aider et de fournir plus d'informations.