NUDURA Insulated Concrete Forms are increasingly being used for retaining walls, water features, outdoor fireplaces, wine cellars, and now more commonly, swimming pools. Since swimming pools are built in conjunction with custom homes it seems like a natural fit. ICF's provide superior insulation and strength thereby reducing energy costs and increasing longevity. ICF's pools can also be custom made to accommodate any design, making them a very versatile and efficient way to build pools.
Using NUDURA ICF's for swimming pools can add to greater long-term cost savings. It is calculated that up to 80% of a pool's heat is lost through the sides and bottom of the pool, due to the fact that the ground conducts heat far more efficiently than air does.
November 2012 Aqua Choice Award - Pool “Best Infinity Edge” by Michael Willis - Roger Willis Contracting, Ontario - Awarded by Aqua Magazine
NUDURA ICF SWIMMING POOLS OFFER NUMEROUS ADVANTAGES:
- Speed of construction - faster than other poured-in-place methods
- Easy of handling - lightweight and no assembly required
- No heavy construction equipment needed for delivery, lifting, cutting, installing
- Custom designs
- Any finish option can be applied
- Energy savings
- Superior strength and longevity
View our New One Series for easy pool building options